COVINGTON - The Special Investigations Section of the Tennessee Department of Revenue conducted the investigation that led to Monday’s guilty plea of David Aaron Whaley to felony tax evasion, theft, and false vehicle registration. Whaley is the owner of Whaley’s Auto Repair and Towing, in Covington. Whaley, 38, is scheduled for sentencing on April 29.
DMR V-Twin Clipless Pedals 9 16 Outer Platform Red Alloy nwlctf1938-PedalsDT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT wheel Oxic clincher 21 x 18 mm QR rear Oxic
Tennessee State Parks Earns National Accreditation
One of only two state park systems in the country to receive this honor.
Learn more about how Tennesseans are serving their fellow Tennesseans through the work of state government.
An Education Transformation
Map and data highlight Tennessee's progress on student achievement
2019 Official Tennessee Vacation Guide
The 2019 Tennessee Vacation Guide is now available. Request a FREE guide:
Spring Hikes on March 23
Free events at Tennessee State Parks
Seven more Tennessee businesses will now have the opportunity to grow and positively impact rural economies through grants provided by the Agriculture Enterprise Fund.
Upcoming Public Meetings
- 1x Mountain Superlight Seat Mat 3k Front MTB Road Ultralight Saddle for Shimano
- Asics Visualizza Lite Giacca Invernale Corsa women F601
- Carbon Fiber Road Racing 15mm Disc Brake Tapered Cycling Front Forks OEM Bicycle
- Deragliatore Campagnolo 980 front derailleur Vintage
- Manubrio ciclocross gravel venturemax comp 42cm R30335317032 RITCHEY biciclett
- NEW WTB Breakout Tough High Grip Tubeless TCS 29 x 2.3 Enduro Mountain Bike Tire
March 13, 2019
March 13, 2019
March 13, 2019, from 9:00 am to TBD
DT Swiss Spokes Comp 287 2.0 1.8 100 To BoxMarch 13, 2019, from 10:00 am to TBD
DT Swiss Spokes Dt Comp St-Pull Sl 2.0 1.8 278 Brs-Sl Np Box of 100 -
Condition:New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition Brand:
Item Condition: New Model:
March 13, 2019March 14, 2019, from 8:30 am to TBD
March 14, 2019