Asics 19 Women's Ladies Running shoes T750N Kayano Cumulus Gel-Nimbus txngol2521-Women
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Activity:||Running & Jogging||Brand:|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- Endura MT500JR Short Kid, Teal
- HIKER Roobins Peaks Trekking for Walking Mountain Hiking Boots Women's Size 36
- Maillot Fox 180 Indicator Manga Corta Granate Ninio 2018
- Nitecore P05 460 Lumens Strobe Ready Self-Defense EDC LED Flashlight w Battery
- Predect From Heat Print Sun Beach Umbrella Outdoor Beach Pool Sign- 6 pk, 12x18
- Ski Set Blizzard SLR Magnesium Slalom Test Racecarver 174cm + Skibindung Marker
- Tune Mag 170 Rear Wheel Hub Front Rear Hub Green HR Shimano Sram 8-10-fach Retro
- Deep Freeze Fishing BTT-12 blueeTipz Transmitter ...LnStr
- G.Loomis IMX-PRO 696-4 Fly Rod - 9'6 - 6wt - 4pc - New - FREE FLY LINE
- JOEBAGGS MOJO TANDEM 6 12
- Mark Todd Riding Leggings Winter Ladies Navy - Xlarge
- NEW with tags NOMIS SIMON SAYS Titanium snowboard pant L Large
- Preston Innovations Absolute Mag Lok Shallow Side Drawer Unit P0890009
- S1 Lifer Kids Multi Impact Helmet - Purple Matte
- Shimano Triton 100G, Saltwater Multiplier Fishing Reel with star drag, TR100G
- Toggi Oldenburg Ladies Horse Riding Print Equestrian Sporty Stylish Breeches
- VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE Small Leather Saddle Messenger Bag Harley Davidson Indian
- [Adidas] BB6277 Pure Boost Men Running shoes Sneakers White
- AmazonBasics Enamel Kettlebell 60 Pounds
- Campagnolo Gran Sport crankset Kurbeln vintage classic road bike Rennrad corsa
- 2 Trailer Car Recovery Ratchet Lashing Tie Down Strap 2.5 Ton 15 Metres 50 Ft
- ARTIFICIAL DUO áspero TRAIL AOMASA 148F 38g color CHA0114 CLARO ANCHOA
- Drake hunting vest (adult small)
- Manduka The High Line Sport Gym Yoga Pilates - Deep Plum
- NEW Vittoria Pista Evo CS II Tire 700c 19mm Tubular
- RaceFace Large Offset Rim Decal Kit, Neon Yellow (389C)
- SHIMANO A530 SPD Pedali incluso TACCHETTI
- STRONGLIGHT Plateau aluminium 135 mm CAMPAGNOLO 48
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Asics Womens Gel Promesa Running shoes Road Breathable Lightweight Mesh Upper.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.