Replace 16x6.5 White Alloy Factory Wheel Remanufactured 7-Spoke soxogu6269-Wheels
- One 20 Lb Hex Dumbbell Tool Non Slip Surface Metal Fitness Workout Exercise NEW
- Robert Axle Project Kid Trailer 12mm Thru Axle, Length 174 180mm Thread 1.75mm
- Shimano ST-R2000 left hand main lever assembly
- Tige de guidon sl-k mtb 110mm -20 v18 black 421696147 FSA Haltères vélo
- TRP SLATE T4 4 PISTONS REAR HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE W LEVER
- Wise Food 84 Serving Breakfast Entree GrabGo Gluten Free Kit WGF01-184
- Caldene Peau De Mouton Trim Over Reach Bottes Cob Vintage brown
- ABS 15l Raspberry bluee Powder Avalanche Airbag Zip-On Attachment
- Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2 52 36T crankset
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Falter Binxin Btwin Ecomotion
- Fenix PD40R Cree XHP 70 LED 3000lms USB Rechargeable Flashlight Torch + Battery
- Goplus 3 PC Snowmobile Dolly Set Anti-slip Snow Mobile Moving Rollers Dollies...
- Lightning Cornhole Electronic Scoring Glass Cornhole Board orange
- New Giro Treble Road Cycling shoes
- Petromax Fuego Olla Mesa fe45 Acero Predección contra Viento
Thank you for visiting Bloomington Revealed! We are in the process of updating our data dashboards, so you may see an error message where data dashboards should be on our website. If so, don’t worry! We will have all data dashboards back up as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like access to a data set, please email Morgan Allen, Administrative Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor, at email@example.com and she would be happy to assist you.
Understanding our challenge
Using data-driven analysis to provide a safe and civil environment for those who live, work and visit Bloomington
Bloomington has always been a community that cares.
This website gathers data from an array of City of Bloomington departments, social service providers, nonprofits, medical centers, and economic vitality indicators in an effort to set baselines for each criterion and help improve our community's understanding of the aforementioned challenge.
Although we've made progress, this challenge will require a sustained, steady, community-wide effort. We'll update this site as we progress and gather feedback from the community. Our goal is to make our community as safe, civil, and just as possible.
Safety, Civility, and Justice Data Sets
Throughout this website you will find interactive data dashboards. You can manipulate data by right-clicking on a dashboard, and by left-clicking you can download data files, exclude data sets, and view specific records.
Click on the pictures below to view collections of data dashboards by topic.
On August 11, 2016, the City of Bloomington announced the Safe, Civil, and Just City Initiative in response to safety concerns in downtown Bloomington.
The Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM) Report details these concerns and outlines potential solutions.
The SCJ Task Force Report includes further recommendations.
UPDATES FROM THE CITY
"Cities around the nation are looking for solutions to address the opioid crisis, homelessness concerns and mental health care. I am confident that we will continue to meet these challenges with determination and with compassion, and continue to build a bright future for Bloomington and Bloomingtonians."
Mayor John Hamilton, July 27, 2017
February 1, 2018 Update
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson provided updates pertaining to the implementation of SCJ Task Force recommendations.
July 6, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson spoke about the City's efforts to implement the SCJ Task Force's final recommendations.
July 27, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and County Council Commissioner Amanda Barge gave an update on the City's progress and touched on the city and county response to the opioid crisis.
A TIMELINE OF EVENTS
The timeline below links to news articles from the Indianapolis Star, the Herald-Times, and national news organizations. Click the text and the corresponding article will open in a new window.
- August 21: Based on recommendations from the SCJ Task Force, the SCJ Metrics Group is formed to collect and analyze data regarding park use, first responder reports, police dispatches, and other SCJ-related metrics.
- RIO FLUgoldFLEX SALTWATER 60 LB. 15 YARD TIPPET SPOOL 100% FLUgoldCARBON FREE SHIP
- RIO Fly Fishing Fly Line FIPS Euro Nymph Line
- November 16: The Community Coordinating Council hosts its first meeting.
In need? Get help.
If you or someone you know is in need of help you can use the map and links below to navigate service options within Bloomington. Simply scroll over the colored dots on the map to find out more about the services offered. To view services in a list format click here.
Do you have a question about a data set or a suggestion about how we can improve the website? Fill out the form below and an Office of the Mayor staff member will be in touch.
Tell us your story.
Have you been impacted by addiction and/or homelessness challenges within our community? We want to hear your story.