Highwood Hoodie Size X-Large ASAT soucxn2065-Hoodies & Sweatshirts
- Sella well m1 bianco 279 x 163mm Selle SMP city universal
- SRAM PG-1070 10-fach Kassette (11-26 Zähne)
- VINTAGE 70s 80s LABATT’S blueE GYM DUFFLE BAG BEER SPORTS OVERNIGHT BAG
- 2016 Fox 36 Factory Series Float Fit4 160mm Fork 27.5 15x100mm QR 1.5 Tapered
- Coleman Tenaya Lake Lighted Fast Pitch 8-Person Cabin w Closet 20...
- Axes Sportsman's Axe Camping Chopping Garden Tool Hatchet Leather Grip Handle
- CM 728D Bicycle Bike Diamond-shape Torque Wrench Home&Garden Tool Box 5-25NW
- Cyclo-doppelscheiben-montagewerkzeug - Cyclo Dual Disc Mount Tool Facing Tools
- Envelope Outdoor Predable Camp Travel Ultralite Sleeping Bag Compact Lightweight
- HOODIE COLNAGO AUDES GREY Size S
- Logos outdoor chair design roll-up chair (Kamofura) 73173054
- New Maxpedition MXRSMGRY IRONSTORM Adventure Travel Bag
- Pirate Skins Tiger mit Trägern, Fahrradhose, Skull, Pirat, Gothic,
- SHIMANO SELLUS CAST ROD, 7'2 , 1 PC, X-FAST, MED HVY, 1 4-1 OZ LURES, 12 LB - 20
- TIGHTS BAHRAIN MERIDA PRO THERMAL 2017 SIZE XXL
- VINTAGE PINARELLO LEATHER CYCLING SHOES 45. (29 CM.) MADE IN ITALY
- Hatch Gen 2 Finatic Fly Reel - Size 11 Plus - Clear bluee - Large Arbor - New
- K2 Bfc 90 Gripwalk Ski Boots Ski Boots Ski Boots All-Mountain 4-schnallen New
- Men's cowboy boots genuine leather western C173
- NWT Mens 2018 Winter Olympics Columbia Mogul EX Outdry Insulated Snow Ski Pants
- Rally Saddle do Toltu Waldhausen
- Sharpe's of Aberdeen Gordon 2 9'6' pc Fly Fishing Rod
- 26 x 2.125 Alloy Front Wheel 12G Yellow front beach cruiser wheel bike 294266
- Smith Code MIPS Skihelm, M 55 - 59 cm, black
- U-1-14 14 HILASON TREELESS WESTERN LEATHER TRAIL BARREL RACING SADDLE
- WHITEWOODS CROSS TOUR XC SKI SET W POLES - SKIS 177CM POLES 135CM - 75MM
- 6 Metre Ultimate Emperor Tent Waterproof Hunting Camp Glamping Roll-up Side Tent
- BONES STF V1 ANNUALS PIN STANDARD 52mm WHT WHEELS SET
Thank you for visiting Bloomington Revealed! We are in the process of updating our data dashboards, so you may see an error message where data dashboards should be on our website. If so, don’t worry! We will have all data dashboards back up as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like access to a data set, please email Morgan Allen, Administrative Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor, at firstname.lastname@example.org and she would be happy to assist you.
Understanding our challenge
Using data-driven analysis to provide a safe and civil environment for those who live, work and visit Bloomington
Bloomington has always been a community that cares.
This website gathers data from an array of City of Bloomington departments, social service providers, nonprofits, medical centers, and economic vitality indicators in an effort to set baselines for each criterion and help improve our community's understanding of the aforementioned challenge.
Although we've made progress, this challenge will require a sustained, steady, community-wide effort. We'll update this site as we progress and gather feedback from the community. Our goal is to make our community as safe, civil, and just as possible.
Safety, Civility, and Justice Data Sets
Throughout this website you will find interactive data dashboards. You can manipulate data by right-clicking on a dashboard, and by left-clicking you can download data files, exclude data sets, and view specific records.
Click on the pictures below to view collections of data dashboards by topic.
On August 11, 2016, the City of Bloomington announced the Safe, Civil, and Just City Initiative in response to safety concerns in downtown Bloomington.
The Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM) Report details these concerns and outlines potential solutions.
The SCJ Task Force Report includes further recommendations.
UPDATES FROM THE CITY
"Cities around the nation are looking for solutions to address the opioid crisis, homelessness concerns and mental health care. I am confident that we will continue to meet these challenges with determination and with compassion, and continue to build a bright future for Bloomington and Bloomingtonians."
Mayor John Hamilton, July 27, 2017
February 1, 2018 Update
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson provided updates pertaining to the implementation of SCJ Task Force recommendations.
July 6, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson spoke about the City's efforts to implement the SCJ Task Force's final recommendations.
July 27, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and County Council Commissioner Amanda Barge gave an update on the City's progress and touched on the city and county response to the opioid crisis.
A TIMELINE OF EVENTS
The timeline below links to news articles from the Indianapolis Star, the Herald-Times, and national news organizations. Click the text and the corresponding article will open in a new window.
- August 21: Based on recommendations from the SCJ Task Force, the SCJ Metrics Group is formed to collect and analyze data regarding park use, first responder reports, police dispatches, and other SCJ-related metrics.
- ASICS Men's GEL-DS Trainer 20 Running shoes
- ASICS Men's GEL-Havoc 2 Running shoes
- November 16: The Community Coordinating Council hosts its first meeting.
In need? Get help.
If you or someone you know is in need of help you can use the map and links below to navigate service options within Bloomington. Simply scroll over the colored dots on the map to find out more about the services offered. To view services in a list format click here.
Do you have a question about a data set or a suggestion about how we can improve the website? Fill out the form below and an Office of the Mayor staff member will be in touch.
Tell us your story.
Have you been impacted by addiction and/or homelessness challenges within our community? We want to hear your story.