Selle Italia CARB X-40, Carbon Monolink Saddle SLR sodcxi2930-Saddles, Seats
- High Speed Gear Cobra IDR 1.75 Rigger Belt w Hook & Loop, Made in the USA
- Maillot cycliste Garmin Cannondale UCI Pro 2015 Barracuda vintage jersey - XL
- NITECORE LA30 Bi-Fuel Camping Lantern 8 x CRI 3 x Red LEDs 240 lm outdoor light
- ProHT 4-Person 2-Room Tent in Grey
- Single Yakima A1 Raingutter Tower - New
- TRUSTFIRE J18 7-LED Flashlight 8500 Lumens Camping Light 5-mode Torch Holster
- WHIP IT BUTANE FUEL GAS GASONE PORTABLE CAMPING STOVE 8 OZ 24 CANS
- Horse or Mule Fleece Harness Saddle & Breast Collar Pads Set Amish Made Teal
- Icebreaker Womens Sublime Tank Top Aloe
- Megabass ITO VISION ONETEN Jr. 110 blueE IMPULSE color CASTING Limited NIP
- North Face Down Vest, Green, Large
- PETZL ZIGZAG - Mechanical Prusik for tree care
- SALE Abu Garcia Veritas 2.0 1202 BCH Spinning Fishing Rod 12' 10-15kg - 2 Piece
- Shimano Zodias 264UL-S 2 Spinning Rod For Bass Game Fishing
- TFO Carry All Fishing Bag-Large Size Fly Duffel Durable Non Slip Boat
- 1 8 Tan-499 Paracord - 1000 Foot Roll (2 Rolls)
- 200 Mezclados Paquete Flying C Bodies. Platino Latex-Ready Corte Colas
- Assorted Lot Of (2) International Horse Riding Helmets- Lot 1022
- 2011 Zipp Sub 9 Tubular Sew Up Triathlon Time Trial Wheel
- Avid BB7 MTB Bike Mechanical Disc Brake Front&Rear Caliper FR7 Lever 160mm redor
- Cassetta pignoni slx cs-m7000 11v 11-40t ICSM7000140 SHIMANO cassetta pignoni bi
- Engel Sports - Long Sleeve Shirt Slim Fit - Men's - Made of Wool and Silk -
- Mens DR. DOC MARTENS NEWTON LEATHER Loafer Industrial shoes BROWN 9
- NEW IRWIN FULL CARBON MTB 27.5 ALL MOUNTAIN WHEELS BOOST TUBELESS 30MM WIDTH
- Pro Falcon Turnix Carbon Barandilla Silla Montar Polymer-Schale, Claro Eva
- Sella SAN MARCO CORSARIE 313 brown scamosciata saddle old vintage
- SRAM PC XX1 Hollow Pin 11 Speed Chain 118 Links with Power Link Connector
- Vintage 1980s Shimano Deore RD FD-MT62 Mountain Bike Derailleurs 25.4mm Clamp
- 200x Portable Handycope Microscope Handheld LED Light AI Tool Work_RU
- CCI ALY05216U97 18x7 5-Spoke Dark PVD Chrome Alloy Factory Wheel Remanufactured
- ALPS Mountaineering Rendezvous Folding Camp Chair bluee
- Casco glider orange 2019 Suomy bicicleta
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Kymco Rossignol Montego Xtracycle MOAR
- FIXGEAR LT-g1 Men's Cycling Padded Tights Road Mountain Bike Wear MTB Bicycle
- JDMA ASTAR G4 H11+H11+H11 LED Headlight for 16-18 Toyota Tacoma Hi+Low+Fog Bulbs
- Merrell J09428 Women's Siren Hex Q2 Waterproof Sneakers Turbulence US 7.5
Thank you for visiting Bloomington Revealed! We are in the process of updating our data dashboards, so you may see an error message where data dashboards should be on our website. If so, don’t worry! We will have all data dashboards back up as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like access to a data set, please email Morgan Allen, Administrative Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor, at email@example.com and she would be happy to assist you.
Understanding our challenge
Using data-driven analysis to provide a safe and civil environment for those who live, work and visit Bloomington
Bloomington has always been a community that cares.
This website gathers data from an array of City of Bloomington departments, social service providers, nonprofits, medical centers, and economic vitality indicators in an effort to set baselines for each criterion and help improve our community's understanding of the aforementioned challenge.
Although we've made progress, this challenge will require a sustained, steady, community-wide effort. We'll update this site as we progress and gather feedback from the community. Our goal is to make our community as safe, civil, and just as possible.
Safety, Civility, and Justice Data Sets
Throughout this website you will find interactive data dashboards. You can manipulate data by right-clicking on a dashboard, and by left-clicking you can download data files, exclude data sets, and view specific records.
Click on the pictures below to view collections of data dashboards by topic.
On August 11, 2016, the City of Bloomington announced the Safe, Civil, and Just City Initiative in response to safety concerns in downtown Bloomington.
The Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM) Report details these concerns and outlines potential solutions.
The SCJ Task Force Report includes further recommendations.
UPDATES FROM THE CITY
"Cities around the nation are looking for solutions to address the opioid crisis, homelessness concerns and mental health care. I am confident that we will continue to meet these challenges with determination and with compassion, and continue to build a bright future for Bloomington and Bloomingtonians."
Mayor John Hamilton, July 27, 2017
February 1, 2018 Update
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson provided updates pertaining to the implementation of SCJ Task Force recommendations.
July 6, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson spoke about the City's efforts to implement the SCJ Task Force's final recommendations.
July 27, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and County Council Commissioner Amanda Barge gave an update on the City's progress and touched on the city and county response to the opioid crisis.
A TIMELINE OF EVENTS
The timeline below links to news articles from the Indianapolis Star, the Herald-Times, and national news organizations. Click the text and the corresponding article will open in a new window.
- August 21: Based on recommendations from the SCJ Task Force, the SCJ Metrics Group is formed to collect and analyze data regarding park use, first responder reports, police dispatches, and other SCJ-related metrics.
- Set Of 2 Vintage ALESA 27”x1 1 4”Rims Anodize Bike Bicycle 32 H NOS
- SET OF 3 VINTAGE GARCIA CONOLON CONVENTIONAL FISHING RODS, PRE-OWNED MUST L@@K
- November 16: The Community Coordinating Council hosts its first meeting.
In need? Get help.
If you or someone you know is in need of help you can use the map and links below to navigate service options within Bloomington. Simply scroll over the colored dots on the map to find out more about the services offered. To view services in a list format click here.
Do you have a question about a data set or a suggestion about how we can improve the website? Fill out the form below and an Office of the Mayor staff member will be in touch.
Tell us your story.
Have you been impacted by addiction and/or homelessness challenges within our community? We want to hear your story.