Bugs X 30 Carp, Trout, Sea, Salmon, Flies, Lures Most Realistic On Zig txvgti8630-Other Baits, Lures & Flies
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Tickle tackle flies
|Number in Pack:||30||Hook Size:||6|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Batteria Pedelec Down Tube Pulse Polaris Ecotric Panther
- Giro Cartelle MIPS Cycling Bicycle Helmet Adult Small 51-55cm Matte Bright Pink
- GNU Asym Playdate BTX Snowboard Girl's 2019
- Lifestraw Portable Personal Water Purification Filter Survival Straws
- NEW FIVE TEN CAMP FOUR HIKING SHOES SNEAKERS WOMENS BROWN MINT SIZE US 7.5
- Perfeclan Adult Single Outdoor Camping Waterproof Human Shape Sleeping Bag B
- SHIMANO DEORE XT M8050-GS 11-SPEED MEDIUM CAGE SHADOW+ MTB REAR DERAILLEUR
- TETON Sports Celsius Regular Sleeping Bag; 0 Degree Bag Great for Cold...
- Vintage ARCTIC BOY 5 Gallon Water Cooler - Shchlueter Mfg. Co. St. Louis, MO
- Guru Jersey Shorts 5 Size Options Match Pole Feeder Coarse Fishing
- Jabsco 36600 Belt Driven Diaphragm Bilge Pump 24V model 36600-0010
- MARS HORSECARE WINERGY VENTIL-ATE EQUINE HORSE RESPIRATORY
- NIB Heddon Magnum Zara Spook Lake Fork Shad XW9257 HLFS 7 Wood Lure
- Professor - Buffalo Brand Snelled Trout Flies
- Seaguar Red Label 100% Flugoldcarbon 1000yd 15lb 15RM1000
- Smith Skihelm Snowboardhelm VANTAGE W white Unifarben Ohrenpolster
- U-5-XS HILASON ADULT SAFETY EQUESTRIAN EVENTING PredECTIVE PredECTION VEST
- 26 Alloy Mountain MTB FRONT Wheel RIM BRAKE + Tyre & Inner Tube Replacement
- Balance Men's 680 Running shoes
- Weaver Leather Savannah Ladies Spur Strap, Metallic Turquoise Brown
- 4-Pieces Travel Fishing Spinning Rod Carbon Spinning Fishing Rod Pole 2.7m
- Blizzard Race SLR 167 cm Ski + Marker TR 12 Bindings
- CAP Barbell Cast Iron Competition Kettlebell Weight
- Eastpak black Station - 57 Litre Sporttasche
- Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.30 120tpi, 3C Maxx Terra, Double Down, Tubeless Ready
- NOS CAMPAGNOLO VELOCE ULTRA TORQUE 175mm 34 50 COMPACT CRANKSET, 10 SPEED
- Reebok Yourflex Train 10 black shoes men Sportive Running Palestra CN4727
- Shimano Dura-Ace WH-R9100-C24-CL Dura-Ace wheel, Carbon laminate clincher 24 mm
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Lew's Rod Combo Mach II Speed Spin Spinning 6ft 9in Medium 6.2 1 M23069MFS.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.