Trespass Mens Pitstop Waterproof Trousers (TP3962) Ski txwwzu3767-Snow Pants & Bibs
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- Casco MTB Oneal 2018 Pike black-yellow
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Hp Velotechnik Pfau-Tec Eden Bikes ALDI
- Fizik Womens K1 women Triathlon shoes
- JETBeam SF-AA01 Cree XP-L HI 700lm+USB Rechargeable 14500 Flashlight
- Merrell Moab Waterproof Hiking shoes J88629w Size 10
- Olight M1x Striker 1000 Lumens LED Flashlight Side Tail Switches, M18 Upgrade
- Pearl iZUMi Elite Pursuit Ltd Jrsy Delta bluee Medium
- Shimano Dura Ace 9100 11 Speed Road Brakeset Brakes boc57
- Thermacell Thermacell Trailblazer Camp Lantern THC-MR-CL
- DAM PTS Profi Forellentasche - 45 x 40 x 30 cm, mit 6 Boxen, 8351011
- Garmin microSD blueeChart g2 HD HXPC024R Australia and New Zealand 010-C1020-20
- K2 Comanche Skis With Salomon 609 Demo Bindings
- Megabus (Megabass) ELBO PM trout 34078
- NuWay Nu-Way propane stove ice Fish house deer stand furnace heater m3000 16,000
- RAB Expedition 1000 QSM-27-LZ Sleeping Bags & Mats Sleeping Bags Down
- Shakespeare Ugly Stik Catfish Spinning Combo
- Shimano Spinning Reel 17 Sedona c2000hgs
- TFO BVK 9ft 5wt 5pc Fly Rod - New
- 1 4 Medium-Lay Snood Crab Tredline 600 Foot Spool NEW 1 8 Snoods 6 Ft
- 20.5 USED BORELLI ENGLISH SADDLE SEAT SADDLE 3-1456-31
- ASSO TOURNAMENT IGFA 1000MT 20LB
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some TuffRider Ladies Natasha Leather Field Boots.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.