The Unsustainability of ISIS Detentions in Syria
Perhaps the most immediate challenge facing the Syrian Democratic Forces is what to do with the influx of ISIS members and their families that have poured out of ISIS's last stronghold, particularly since February 2019.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
- Origin8 Bb Set 73X122.5 Torqlite Sq Eng
- Roues ACIER Jantes RIGIDA CHROME LUXE
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA FC-6500 175L 130 BCD 53 39T DOUBLE CRANK ARM SET- DURA ACE RINGS
- Titan Rubber Fixed Barbell EZ Curl 90 LB
- TSG EVOLUTION SOLID Plano White Casco longboard del patín BMX
- 185-0056-P FSA K-Force Carbon Compact Handlebar
- Carred Stix Wild Wild orange Spinning Fishing Rod - Graphite Medium Heavy 6-F...
- Alesatore tubo sella 27,0mm 720096 Cyclus tools bici attrezzi
- CAMPAGNOLO C-RECORD 170 crankset vintage italian road bike EXCELLENT
- Dragon Adults NFX2 Motocross Tear Off Goggles - Break orange Injected Yellow
- Endura Wms Pro SL S S Jersey Maglia Maniche Corte women, Azzurro cobalto
- HC-300M HD Hunting Trail Digital Animal Camera 940nm Scout Infrared GSM M
- MAGLIA ALE' BOLAS W black yellow FLUO TG. XL
- NEW Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Official Soldier's Knife
- Power Cranks 175mm ISIS 34 50 110 bcd
Expanding Knowledge, Narrowing Divides
MEI fosters greater understanding of the Middle East through non-partisan policy analysis, educational services, and promotion of regional arts and culture.
Attend free, public events at our D.C. headquarters or tune in to our live webcasts
No events are currently scheduled. WOMENS ASICS DYNAFLYTE RUNNING SHOES SIZE 10 NEW to receive notification of events as they are added to the calendar.
Led by renowned scholars and regional experts, MEI's policy research programs produce original analysis, convene roundtables and public events, and work to advance understanding of the complexities of regional policy.
Countering Terrorism & Extremism
In-depth analysis into the region’s varied terrorist threats and their underlying drivers, including civil conflict.
What We Do
We seek to promote knowledge of the Middle East in America and strengthen understanding of the United States by the peoples and governments of the region. We believe pursuit of this goal is integral to building a world of peace and stability, in which the people of our two regions value our shared humanity.
Our international conflict resolution dialogues bring together civil society and political leaders to achieve impact through cooperation both in and outside of the region.